Compliance Certification Package
Includes 30 days of unlimited access
and course downloads
Compliance Certification gives employees and leaders interactive compliance training about harassment in the workplace—before complaints plague your organization.
Compliance Certification Package (Ontario)
The Compliance Certification Package is an engaging compliance training program that teaches what is required of organizations under Ontario legislation, incorporating workplace best practices, psychological principles for change, legal consultation, and health and safety standards—all in a modern fully interactive format. Testing and Compliance Certification follow each compliance training course.
In this Compliance Certification Package, compliance training includes:
- What is required of organizations and people under Bill 132 OHSA
- How to establish an inclusive environment under AODA legislation
- Training for Health & Safety employer and supervisor awareness
The Compliance Certification Package includes:
- OHSA: Violence and Harassment in the Workplace Compliance Training (Bill 168/132)
- Overview of Legislation and Employee Compliance Training
- Overview of Legislation and Leader Compliance Training
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) Compliance Training
- OHSA: Employee Supervisor and Awareness Compliance Training
You have 30 days of unlimited access.
International Anti-Harassment Compliance Training Program
The Workright International Anti-Harassment Compliance training package educates people and organizations worldwide about rights and responsibilities when it comes to workplace harassment, sexual harassment and violence.
It also includes our interactive Anti-discrimination, Diversity & Sensitivity Training e-learning course.
This Compliance Certification Package meets and exceeds international standards and best practices and incorporates psychological principles for change and legal considerations—all in a modern interactive format.
Ontario Compliance Training Courses
OHSA Harassment Compliance Training for Employees
Duration 75 minutes
The Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) has been amended to expand the definition of harassment (Bill 132) and increase the responsibilities of employers to ensure psychological health and safety to employees regarding harassment and sexual harassment.
- In Part 1 of this interactive compliance training e-learning course, employees will learn about the new legislation
- In Part 2, they will learn how their employer is required to respond to complaints of harassment/sexual harassment
OHSA Harassment Compliance Training for Leaders
Duration 75 minutes
The Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) has been amended to expand the definition of harassment (Bill 132) and increase the responsibilities of employers to ensure psychological health and safety to employees regarding harassment and sexual harassment. Leaders have serious new responsibilities under the legislation.
- In Part 1 of this interactive compliance training e-learning course, leaders will learn about the new legislation
- In Part 2, they will learn about their expanded responsibilities and the obligations regarding harassment/sexual harassment
OHSA: Health And Safety Awareness Training for Employees
Duration 30 minutes
The Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) requires that Ontario companies provide all workers with occupational health and safety awareness training.
This compliance training e-learning course meets these requirements and also tracks successful training and provides certificates of completion so that companies have a record should the Ministry of Labour require proof of proper training.
OHSA: Health And Safety Awareness Training for Supervisors
Duration 30 minutes
Supervisors are required to implement the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA). This e-learning course introduces supervisors to the rights and responsibilities of employers, workers and supervisors and provides general information regarding the OHSA.
The compliance training course provides certificates of completion and offers a record should the Ministry of Labour require proof of proper training. All supervisors must also complete the Health and Safety Awareness Training for Employees.
Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) Compliance
Duration 45 minutes
The Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) requires all Ontario employers to train employees on the requirements of the AODA. In this engaging and interactive e-learning compliance training course, participants will:
- Understand the Ontario Human Rights (OHRC) and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)
- Learn the Integrated Accessibility Standards for Ontario Workplaces
- Understand the Customer Service Standard and how to implement it*
- Develop skills to “lend a helping hand” to persons with disabilities through video demonstrations
*Workright’s Helping Hands Guidebook (sold separately) provides all the tools required to ensure compliance with the Customer Service Standard.
Other Certificate Programs
Transform Your Workforce.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation.
1504 Yonge Street, 3rd Floor
SIGN UP FOR NEWSLETTER
CONNECT WITH US