Mental Health Resources
LEARN TO REDUCE ANXIETY AND ISOLATION
In stressful times, anxiety is heightened and people feel alone and afraid. Workright’s mental health resources can help bridge
the gap with real support.
Master Certificate in Mental Health & Psychological Safety
Create a psychologically safe workplace where employee mental health is high priority.
Get certified with this 10-part Master Certificate Program in Mental Health & Psychological Safety developed by leading psychologists and mental health professionals.
The interactive modules explain the many aspects of workplace mental health and clinicians provide clear guidance on how to optimally address these delicate and complex issues in a work setting.
The National Standard for Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace sets the guidelines for promoting mental health and preventing psychological injury at work. We can help you meet and even surpass those standards.
Workright’s Mental Health & Wellness E-Learning Features:
- Developed by psychologists who understand workplace and life stressors
- Teach employers to manage the mental health challenges of employees/students in an effective and compassionate way following approved psychological and legal standards
- Equip employees/students with skills and strategies to help them feel positive, connected and engaged in their approach to life and work
Sample Mental Health E-Learning Courses:
- Best Practices for Stress Management & Mindfulness in the Workplace
- Resiliency: Strategies for Managing Yourself Through Change
- Managing Anxiety Series
- Managing Depression Series
- Managing Addiction Series
- Supporting Employee Mental Health: A Program for Managers
- Understand Mental Health Issues in the Workplace
- Navigating Life’s Losses
- Bullied and Harassed: A Handbook for Recovery
Get Workright Certified in Soft Skills, Compliance, and Mental Health.
Transform Your Workforce.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation.
1504 Yonge Street, 3rd Floor
CONNECT WITH US