Mental Health Resources
LEARN TO REDUCE ANXIETY AND ISOLATION
We all need strategies to cope with stress. Mental suffering, poor productivity, absenteeism, staff turnover, and harassment complaints have become a huge problem for organizations—and remote work and layoffs exacerbate feelings of isolation, anxiety, and helplessness.
Wherever we work, we need to feel valued, connected, and engaged. That’s why mental health and wellness courses—developed by psychologists who understand workplace and life stressors—are so crucial. Workright E-Learning courses and programs give everyone the best tools to address mental health challenges in a proactive and preventative way.
In stressful times, anxiety is heightened and people feel alone and afraid. Help them bridge the gap with real support.
The National Standard for Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace sets the guidelines for promoting mental health and preventing psychological injury at work. We can help you meet and even surpass those standards.
THE WORKRIGHT MENTAL HEALTH AND WELLNESS
E-COURSES AND PROGRAMS:
- Teach employers to manage mental health challenges of employees/students in an effective and compassionate way following approved psychological and legal standards
- Equip employees/students with supportive skills and strategies to help them feel positive, connected and engaged in their approach to life and work
SAMPLE COURSES INCLUDE:
- Best Practices for Stress Management & Mindfulness in the Workplace
- Resiliency: Strategies for Managing Yourself Through Change
- Managing Anxiety Series
- Managing Depression Series
- Managing Addiction Series
- Supporting Employee Mental Health: A Program for Managers
- Understand Mental Health Issues in the Workplace
- Navigating Life’s Losses
- Bullied and Harassed: A Handbook for Recovery
Mental Health Certificate
Introducing the Workright Master Certificate in Mental Health & Psychological Safety
Create a psychologically safe workplace where employee mental health is high priority.
Get certified with this 10-part Master Certificate Program developed by leading psychologists and mental health professionals. The interactive modules explain the many aspects related to workplace mental health and clinicians provide clear guidance on how to optimally address these delicate and complex issues within a work setting.
Transform Your Workforce.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation.
1504 Yonge Street, 3rd Floor
SIGN UP FOR NEWSLETTER
CONNECT WITH US